Wednesday 7 October 2009

Observations

A few things I forgot to mention on Saturday:

1.Working really hard and having lots of late nights, etc. doesn't make me as tired as it used to! I seem to be able to just keep going and going.

2.I have realised I am so much calmer about everything generally and much less inclined to let things get to me or wind me up. I can let things go much more easily (this is especially true since I have moved house)

As I said, I have been feeling quite hungry and feeling like I'm probably not eating enough ... I bought some brown rice, some rye bread with quinoa and amaranth in (random additions I know) and some sweet potatoes for roasting yesterday. I thought if I am eating porridge I might as well have this in the evenings too/instead.

Today, the new issue of 'Get Fresh' arrived!! Do you think this is a sign..?! (Of course I have no time to read it, but may work my way through a paragraph at a time if I am lucky.)

Tonight when I came in from work I had some raw food instead of porridge, then had porridge purely out of habit, although after the raw food, it really was not what I wanted. I think I just need some raw stodge instead. Have got my raw oat groats out - why have these been sitting at the back of my cupboard for ages? Don't see why I can't make raw porridge and have it slightly warmed. And I am all set to make bread tomorrow (wheatberries already sprouting, buckwheat and flax seeds at the ready), and some lentil, mushroom and walnut burgers, (both Chris's recipes!).

I really don't want to turn back to rice and potatoes!!! I am a raw vegan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Raw love from Amy x x