Monday 24 August 2009

Am still beaming at the thought of my Brighton+raw cacao day on Saturday. By the way, the Sag Paneer is still a work in progress ... I tried it again with ground cashews but think they would work better whole. The Russian Salad is also a work in progress which I am going to do a little bit of work on tonight! But first I have to go running ... I haven't been for about a week for one reason and another and I still can't be bothered tonight! I have a headache but hopefully the run will help that. I had a couple of glasses of wine on Friday night and enjoyed them but I think the detoxing is only just happening now, as I only really started drinking lots of water on Sunday. Anyway enough procrastinating I am going running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Raw love from Amy x x