Wednesday 26 August 2009

Alfalfa Juicing and digital radio!

This is an entry about alfalfa and how great it is in juice. I have got alfalfa growing down now whereas I used to get quite a few failed attempts! I think my mum keeping an eye on it whilst I am at work helps! She has a nack with making things grow. I am also managing to time the next batch to be ready for when the previous one runs out. All these habits and routines take time to really start to work smoothly but they always do if you persevere!!


I usually use at least half a tray in my juice, sometimes a whole tray.











I love juicing in the morning and when I am singing and dancing around to my dad's digital radio it is even more fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Raw love from Amy x x