Thursday 3 September 2009

Seren Retreat on The Gower

Wow, where do I start with all that happened at the weekend?! I didn't get a chance to blog all weekend as there was so much work to do! And when I got back it was a super quick turn around before I flew to Vienna, which is where I am now.

In summary it was a great experience for me to see how much planning and hard work needs to go into leading this sort of retreat!

The location was fantastic - a yoga retreat in The Gower - and the energy in the place was so calming. There was a huge vegetable garden where we got fresh vegetables for our juicing session and lettuce for the salads. We also had a long walk down to the beach through beautiful woodland with a stream until we got to the stunning Three Cliffs Bay where we paddled in the water - it was very very cold but worth it! You can see some pictures of the retreat and the bay on the website below. I also took part in some Kundalini Yoga classes which were great. I would love to find out more about this.

http://www.serenretreat.com/

I will put a few of my own photos on when I can. I am also going to try and do daily entries of being a raw vegan in Vienna and how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Raw love from Amy x x