Thursday 21 May 2009

Good deed for the day

It's my day off today and I owe my Grannie a visit - she is in a care home a short walk down the road. She is always so pleased to see me and it makes me feel really good to have gone. So it's a win-win situation, (which is always the best kind!) I have loads of oranges I haven't eaten this week, so I thought I would juice them and take it round there for us to have together. Not quite the same as tea and biscuits/cake/brownies, but it is delicious, and good for her - I do worry about her not being fed enough nutritious things in that place!! I have taken her raw chocolate before which, as a self-confessed chocoholic, she devoured. (Hhm I must make some more sweet treats very soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Raw love from Amy x x