Thursday 21 May 2009

Angel cards

Had the same angel card for two days in a row ... wow

"Celebration - this is a light filled time in your life. You have been working hard towards making changes, and your intentions have now manifested into form. This is the time to fill your heart with a warm feeling of gratitude. ... hold strong in this gratitude. You are like a gardener who plants seeds and nurtures them because she has faith that her labours will yield new growth. Keep watering and tending to your seeds, and you will soon see them sprouting to the surface."

This reassurance has strengthened my faith that I am on the right path. It is good to know that I have been working hard to make changes, as I have found myself doubting my efforts sometimes. Can't wait to see what tomorrow's card says!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Raw love from Amy x x