Monday 15 June 2009

Nori rolls

Have only just discovering the joys of nori sheets after my sister moved back in and brought them from her store cupboard. I snacked on one in the evening after the party. I spread it with left over guacamole and filled it with grated courgette - I have to say I am not a huge courgette fan but do enjoy eating it grated - it is good grated in green salads too. The night after I made some more and included grated cucumber this time which I prefered. Mixed guacamole with sprouted aduki beans and served with this and some lettuce and cucumber salad. Ended up with a very 'earthy' looking plate.


Content of the rolls and overall presentation could be improved but I was pleasantly surprised with this supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Raw love from Amy x x