Tuesday 9 June 2009

Perfect pudding to end a perfect day

I have had a good day today. I grabbed a raw bar from the supermarket where I work and ate it on the way home as I was dashing to aerobics. (Indeed, there is some 'fast food' that exists for raw vegans besides carrots and fruit) Really enjoyed the class, came home and made myself a smooth raw choc pudding with avocado, banana, carob powder, mesquite, cacao powder and agave (pulled out all the stops and just put everything in basically.) Covered it with frozen blueberries and raspberries. Didn't make it all fancy and take photos or anything because tonight it was just there to be eaten by me. You really can't beat this for a meal in itself, not just a pudding. Completely satisfying and I didn't want anything else. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Raw love from Amy x x